Very Aggrevating

I set out tonight to replace the bad triac on the one Ren24 so that I could test them one more time and get them posted to try and sell them. I unhooked everything, unhooked the heatsink, pulled the bad triac, and put in a new one. I tested everything and it all worked perfectly. I put everything back together and wanted to test one last time to ensure I put the channels back in the right order, and wouldn’t you know the next channel over is now stuck on… yup bad triac, so guess what I get to do tomorrow… I get to do it all over again!

I’m so disappointed because I really want to get them posted and get rid of them, but I certainly won’t sell something that I know to not be 100%. Grrr!!!

Leave a Comment