1 Working LedTriks Panel!

I finished my first LedTriks panel this weekend (1 more to go). At first I was getting worried because it wasn’t working properly. Most rows were dim, some were on full all the time and some weren’t working at all. I know that the LedTriks is very sensitive to voltage so one of the first things I tried, after checking for solder bridges and bad joints was to shorten the wire going from the Triks-C to the LedTriks for power. This made all the difference in the world. The thing works flawlessly now. I had ordered resistor networks in anticipation of having to fix ghosting, but there is none. I will try to get a video up soon, but now off to build another panel.

Comments are closed.